Join a firm that is a high-energy, team orientated consulting firm that provides a stimulating work environment where personal and professional growth is encouraged and rewarded.
What you’ll bring
- A minimum of an associate’s degree in Architectural Drafting required
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience in Revit and proficiency with AutoCAD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What you’ll do
- Work from sketches, notes and other input materials to produce architectural construction documents
- Develop floor plans, reflected ceiling plans, exterior elevations, schedule sheets, interior elevations, building sections and details
- Follow the firm’s CADD standards to revise and produce drawings
- Keep up to date with CADD and graphics equipment, software and training to improve CADD efficiency and accuracy
This position requires a strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills, team-player attitude, client relation skills and a commitment to continuous improvement. Successful candidate must demonstrate personal responsibility, positive attitude, commitment to quality, and a healthy sense of humor. This is a full time position with competitive pay and benefits.
Posted on Tue, June 6, 2017
by Kellie Dixon filed under